Synergy Global Hospital is the best hospital for orthopedics in Ranchi offering the most advanced healthcare facilities & services. We also provide expert treatment for all aspects of musculoskeletal ailments through inpatient and day-care surgical care, rehabilitation, orthotics, and prosthetics.
We have a team of qualified and experienced consultants to deal with orthopaedic sub-specialties. With an excellent back-up of radiology, pathology, intensive care and rehabilitation departments.
The department of orthopedic surgery incorporates the treatment and prevention of athletic injuries. It includes Arthroscopic procedures on the knee, shoulder, hip including the recent reconstructive procedures and other complex surgeries.
- Trauma: We have a dedicated team of doctors available 24×7 to attend to all aspects of trauma including polytrauma, compound fractures and complex injuries.
- Joint Replacements: Our team of dedicated joint replacement surgeons performs all major joints – knee, hip replacements, shoulder, wrist, ankle, elbow routine, complex, complicated, and revision arthroplasty regularly.
- It is also one of the Best Joint Replacement Centre in Ranchi.
- Arthroscopy: Our renowned arthroscopy surgeons perform knee and shoulder arthroscopies, both diagnostic as well as therapeutic, including complex reconstructions and repairs. The department of orthopaedic surgery also incorporates the treatment and prevention of athletic injuries. Besides, the physiotherapy department is a key component of the rehabilitation of these injuries and taking care of post-operative patients.
- Hip Replacement: Hip replacement is a surgical procedure to remove a painful hip joint afflicted with arthritis and replace it with an artificial joint made of metal and plastic components. It is done to make it easier to walk. It is done when other treatment options have failed to deliver adequate relief from pain.At Synergy Global Hospital a highly skilled team of Orthopaedic surgeons performs hip replacement surgery.
- Knee Replacement: Damage from arthritis is the most common reason for knee joint replacement. This includes both osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Knee joint replacement is a procedure that involves replacing an injured or ailing knee with an artificial joint, or prosthesis made of metal alloys, plastics, and polymers.Replacement knees can fit your needs and specifications, depending on age, overall health, and activity level. The team of dedicated joint replacement surgeons performs arthroplasties in routine, complex, complicated, and revision situations.
- MUA: Manipulation under anesthesia is a minimally invasive surgical procedure which aims to relieve chronic pain and reduce the stiffness in joints. Joints such as knees, hips, shoulders or toes sometimes become stiff and painful.
- Sports Medicine: The department of orthopedic surgery incorporates the treatment and prevention of athletic injuries. It includes Arthroscopic procedures on the knee, shoulder, hip including the recent reconstructive procedures. Besides, the physiotherapy department is a key component of the rehabilitation of these injuries.