Hello every one this is Dr. Rahul Sinha from Synergy Global Hospital, Ranchi take this opportunity to educate you all this very special day of World Arthritis Day.
The main motive for promoting World Athritis Day is to early diagnosis to cope up any further complications and to stop it from happening. The day focuses on bringing people around the world on a single platform to raise voice to create enough opportunity to support and provide better treatment options to the people affected with rheumatic and musculoskeletal disease (RMDs).
The year 2022, the World Arthritis Day Theme is “ It’s in your hands, take action”
The theme “It’s in your hands, take action” aims to encourage people with arthritis, their caregivers, families, and the general public to avail every opportunity to take action to improve their lifestyle.
Arthritis is an inflammatory Joint disorder, which affects the joints tissues around the joint, and other connective tissues, causing joint pain and stiffness. More than 100 types of arthritis exists, but most common are osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Due to the lack of awareness and support, arthritis and its related condition has crippled much life around the world.
Symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis
Commonly patients have joint paid and stiffness. Stiffness is most marked symptoms , the early morning hours affecting one’s ability to do daily routine activities. Swelling of the joints is another important symptom of rheumatoid arthritis which differentiates it from other causes of Joint pain.
How is Rheumatoid arthritis diagnosed?
No single test gives an accurate diagnosis. Doctors reach a diagnosis based on the symptoms, physical examination and few investigations which include blood tests and X-ray’s.
Self-care tip to manage Joint Paid due to arthritis
• Includes well-balanced diet with plenty of anti-inflammatory food such as green leafy vegetables, barriers, ginger, nuts, legumes, and fibres.
• Prioritize vitamin D and Calcium intake.
• Maintain your Ideal Weight as carrying excess body weight adds stress to our joint, especially the weight-bearing joints.
• Practice regular physical activity followed by Low-Impact Exercises, which would put less stress on joints. Some of the Low-Impact Exercises that can be practice on daily basis are swimming , walking and cycling.
• Engages in yoga and meditation to help your muscles relax.
• Stop Smoking To know more or get a free checkup on Arthritis get intouch with me on 973400122 or visit our hospital or log in to our web site www.synergyglobalhospital.com